My mom left yesterday for three days. She went to West Monroe for a horse sale. The boys have been so sad and missing "their Doe-Doe" like crazy. Yesterday Ethan told Nanny, "Nanny I no feeling good." And she asked him what was wrong with him and he said, "My Doe-Doe is leaving and I so sad I no feeling good." Then Nate says, "And now who will take good care of us when Doe-Doe leaves?" Then today Thomas and I were outside working in the yard and Ethan starts telling me he is so sad and he misses his Doe-Doe. So I call her so he and Nate can talk to her. Nate gets on the phone and says, "Doe-Doe when are you coming home? Are you coming home tonight? Well who is going to feed us? Mommy does not know how to feed us!" What the....? I feed the little punk all the time, I mean he had
McDonald's for breakfast today and Wendy's for lunch. I am completely capable! And for dinner my brother grilled steaks and BBQ shrimp. Nate can put a guilt trip on like none I have seen. Well i have actually, when I look in the mirror, but that is beside the point. Okay, so then tonight Ethan tells me, " I am so sad. Doe-Doe did not come get me and take me home." It has only been the first day. They, we, have two more days to go. How will we survive? Really, I do take care of them, but it is just so much easier when Doe-Doe is here :) I am so spoiled and so are my boys.
1 comment:
this is waaaay too funny! You are an awesome mom. I think this is how family should be with Grandma helping out. Your mom is the bomb and is a huge helper, you are very blessed.
Post a Comment