hey! I am so glad you have a blog. i am addicted to mine. You can click on my name to see it if ya want. It's the "old cabin by the water" one. I will be sure to bookmark yours so I can keep tabs on you. Your boys are GORGEOUS (can I say that about boys??) hahahah.
Thanks Tara. I did take those. They had school pictures that day and being the cheap-skate that I am, before we left I quickly took some myself so I wouldn't have to buy them.
4 comments:
Those are THE cutest pictures I have ever seen! Did you take those? That's awesome!
hey! I am so glad you have a blog. i am addicted to mine. You can click on my name to see it if ya want. It's the "old cabin by the water" one. I will be sure to bookmark yours so I can keep tabs on you. Your boys are GORGEOUS (can I say that about boys??) hahahah.
Thanks Tara. I did take those. They had school pictures that day and being the cheap-skate that I am, before we left I quickly took some myself so I wouldn't have to buy them.
Post a Comment