Friday, July 24, 2009

GO KART RACING

We went to ride the Go Karts and, Ethan and Nate were so excited. Nate got in with Paw Paw Lou and Ethan got in the Go Kart with me. Ethan was all excited until the lady asked me how old he was and said he was too young to ride that he had to be four. It was the saddest thing, his whole face dropped and his lip poked out and he started sobbing. But the girl would not budge and I had to take him out the go kart. I think Paw Paw Lou was as upset as he was. So, the next day Paw Paw Lou said we were going back because he was four today and he was going to ride the go karts. From the person selling us the tickets to ride, to the guy operating the go karts Ethan told them over and over again that he was four. He even told a few people on the way over to the go karts. It was so funny he kept saying, "I four, I four!" over and over even though no one asked him this time, guess they didn't need to! Of coarse he won because he was riding with his momma.




No comments: