Friday, October 3, 2008

BLUES TRAVELER

Shawn, Amber, T & I had a great time at Blues Traveler. The concert was held outside in Fulton Square downtown. It was a beautiful night, the weather was perfect. There were food booths set up down the street. T and I had Shrimp Remoulade Po Boys and I also had crawfish cheesy grits. Man they were so good. Shawn and Amber had Oysters. During the show we were two rows from the front. I almost caught one of John Popper's harmonicas. It hit me in the head, dang it, but all I got was a lot of spilled beer on me. I did get a guitar pick though.
After the show we played in Harrah's and then went downtown. It was a really fun night. Thanks T for going with me!





John Popper tearing up the harmonica!

T trying to secure our retirement :)

2 comments:

The Cluff Family said...

Gasp!!!(as I put down my Rockstar)Thomas, do you need a visit with your Bishop!!Oh and by the way, you look really excited in the 1st picture:)I am glad yall have fun1

Nicole said...

T = Hottness!
B = PIMPTASTIC